Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Defense Group Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Defense Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Defense Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Defense Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Defense Group Inc. (DGI) is a provider of solutions to support the homeland security and national security. The company provides advanced public safety and national security through innovative research, new technologies and systems assessment. DGI is specialized in intelligence, mass destruction weapons, vulnerability assessments and homeland security to its customers. It also provides special operations, technologies and products that support the first responder and medical communities. The company's clientele comprise government organizations at the federal, state and local level and commercial clients. Its key customers include the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the US Department of Defense (DoD), and various intelligence agencies. The company also serves the US Department of Energy (DoE) and the US Department of Justice. DGI is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
Defense Group Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit