Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- Introduction
The BRIC Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the defense spending industry and had a total market value of $334.9 billion in 2012. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 16% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the defense spending industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $166.2 billion in 2012. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $90.1, $45.5, and $33.2 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $293.8 billion in 2017, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $141.6, $58.0 and $35.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC defense spending market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC defense spending market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Almanac
- The Austrian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2017
- Global Defense Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Global Defense Industry Suppliers - CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Global Defense Survey 2013 - Business Outlook, Key Markets and Opportunities