Fast Market Research recommends "Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- Introduction
The G8 Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defense spending market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $1,053.9 billion in 2012 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,090.2 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 0.7% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $682.5 billion in 2012. This was followed by Russia and the UK, with a value of $90.1 and $60.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $654.2 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $141.6 and $65.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 defense spending market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 defense spending market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global Defense Industry Suppliers - CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Global Defense Survey 2013 - Business Outlook, Key Markets and Opportunities
- Defense Spending - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives
- The Global Counter IED Market 2012-2022
- The CBRN Defense Market 2013-2023