Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2012 -- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Defense Spending industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The defense spending industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $733.2 billion in 2011.
Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.4% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the defense spending industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $705.6 billion in 2011.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $578.3 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending in North America
- Defense Spending - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Copper - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide