Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2018 -- The global defense tactical radio market was valued at $7,978.5 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $17,874.1 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 11.9% from 2017 to 2023. The defense tactical radio market offers features such as lightweight, easy accessibility, and others. The global defense tactical radio market is expected to witness significant growth in the future, owing to increase in expenditure on luxury vehicles.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://www.researchbeam.com/defense-tactical-radio-market/request-sample
North America was the highest revenue contributor to the market in 2016, accounting for around 39.71%share, due to rise in adoption of electronic-based system/components across the defense sectors.
The market is segmented into type, application, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into handheld and vehicle-mounted. Based on application, it is categorized into special operation force (SOF), army, navy and air force. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America and Middle East (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global defense tactical radio market are BAE Systems, Inc., Barrett Communications Pty. Ltd, Cobham plc, Codan Limited, General Dynamics Corporation, Harris Corporation, Leonardo S.p.A, Raytheon Company, Rockwell Collins, Inc., and Thales S.A..
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report includes in-depth analysis of different segments and provides market estimations between 2017 and 2023.
- Porter's Five Forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which is estimated to assist the market players to adopt effective strategies.
- Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2016 to 2023, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/defense-tactical-radio-market/enquire-about-report
- Special Operation Force(SOF)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/defense-tactical-radio-market/purchase-enquiry
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: DEFENSE TACTICAL RADIO MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5: DEFENSE TACTICAL RADIO MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6: DEFENSE TACTICAL RADIO MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452