Global Hardware Security Modules Market, By Type (LAN-Based HSM, PCIe-Based, USB-Based), By Application (Payment Processing, Code and Document Signing, Authentication), By End-users (Government, Energy and Utilities, Healthcare) - Forecast 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Hardware Security Modules Market Research Report- Forecast 2022" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
A hardware security module can be characterized as a committed crypto processor that is particularly intended for the assurance of the crypto key lifecycle. It is essentially a device that protections and oversees solid validation and crypto handling. It likewise go about as stays that ensure the cryptographic framework of the absolute most security-cognizant associations by safely overseeing, preparing, and putting away cryptographic keys inside a solidified, alter safe device.
Many firms purchase this hardware security module to ensure exchanges, characters and applications since it helps in securing crypto realistic keys, confirmation and computerized marking administrations for an extensive variety of use.
The key drivers adding to the development of the equipment security modules market are increment in information ruptures and digital assaults, commands for equipment security modules makers to agree to the interior and outside protection and information security controls, and powerful administration of cryptographic keys.
Equipment security modules gives different capacities, for example, life-cycle administration which helps in bolt and open access to digitized data and cryptographic preparing produces double advantages of secluding and off-stacking cryptographic handling from application servers. Be that as it may, high beginning cost goes about as a hindrance for the hardware security module market.
Geologically, Latin-America represented the biggest piece of the pie in the worldwide equipment security module advertise while Asia-Pacific area is relied upon to develop at a quick pace over the conjecture time frame 2016-2022.
The global hardware security module market is expected to reach USD 1115 million by the end of 2022 with ~13% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2410
- Gemalto NV (Amsterdam),
- Thales e-Security, Inc. (U.S.),
- Utimaco GmbH (Germany),
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.),
- FutureX (U.S.),
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Development LP (U.S.) SWIFT (Belgium),
- Atos SE (France),
- Ultra-Electronics (U.K.), Yubico (U.S.) and others.
Study Objectives of Global Hardware Security Module Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global hardware security module market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global hardware security module market based porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, application, end-users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Hardware Security Module
The Global hardware security module market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, end-users and region. By type, the market has been bifurcated into lan-based hsm/network-attached hsm, pcie-based/embedded plugins hsm and usb-based/portable hsm.
On the basis of application, the market can be segmented as payment processing, code and document signing, secure sockets layer (ssl) and transport layer security (tls), authentication, database encryption, pki or credential management, application-level encryption.
On the basis of end-users the market can be segmented into banking and financial services, government, technology and communications, industrial and manufacturing industry, energy and utilities, retail and consumer products, healthcare and life science, entertainment & media, education and transportation. Further, the market has been segmented into four regions which include- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
On the basis of application, the market can be segmented into payment processing, code and document signing, secure sockets layer (ssl) and transport layer security (tls), authentication, database encryption, pki or credential management, application-level encryption. Out of these, authentication accounted for the largest market share because the usage of hardware security module for the authentication application can reduce fraud and protect users from internet attacks while shopping online.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/hardware-security-modules-market-2410
Regionally, Latin America accounted for the largest market share because of owing to the formulation of new regulatory compliances, the adoption of modern technologies such as cloud and IoT and also creating a huge opportunity for data and information security.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2016-2022 especially in countries such as China and India countries because they are investing huge amount of money for security.
- Hardware security module Manufacturers
- Research firms
- Consultancy firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Hardware Security Modules Market Research Report- Forecast 2022 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312