Fast Market Research recommends "Demand Response Management System (DRMS) Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Demand Response Management System (DRMS) Market [C&I, Residential, Automated DR, Curtailment Services, System Integration and Consulting, Managed Services, Devices] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
Demand Response Management System (DRMS) is a proven software technology platform that enables market operators and utilities to manage and implement the Demand Response (DR) program through a single integrated management system. It helps in reducing the imbalance between energy supply and demand. Price-based and incentive-based are two types of demand response programs.
DRMS solutions available in the market are segmented as Commercial and Industrial (C&I) DRMS, residential DRMS, and Automated Demand Response (ADR). In 2014, C&I DRMS accounts for the highest market share and is expected to hold the largest share throughout the forecast period.
MarketsandMarkets expects that the manufacturing vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. The agriculture vertical is also anticipated to see significant growth opportunity during the forecast period.
DRMS services comprise curtailment services, system integration and consulting services, and managed services. The curtailment services account for the highest market share throughout the forecast period. Managed service market is expected to see high growth opportunity during the forecast period.
Lack of mandates and budgetary constraints for utilities are seen as the biggest challenge in the DR market.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market size and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into solutions, devices, and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competition and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, portfolio comparison, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 top players in this market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Data Center Cooling Market [Solutions (AC, Chillers, Economizers, Cooling Towers, Management Systems), User Types (Cloud, Colocation, Enterprises), Services, Green Data Centers] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- In-Memory Computing (IMC) Market [In Memory Data Management, IMDB (Pure, Hybrid, OLAP, OLTP, Relational IMDB, NoSQL IMDB), IMDG, In-Memory Application Platforms (IMAP)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Enterprise EMS, Demand Response, Energy Management Devices, HEMS, BEMS) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Building Market [Building Automation Systems, Physical Security, Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Communication Systems, Parking Management, Water Management, Networking], Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)