Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- Denmark Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others provides key market data on the Denmark Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within ten market categories – Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, External Defibrillators and Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories – Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, External Defibrillators and Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within ten market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the ten market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Denmark Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation , St. Jude Medical, Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG , Abbott Laboratories , Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Denmark Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. Biotronik SE & Co. KG Abbott Laboratories Cordis Corporation Sorin S.p.A. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation Biosense Webster, Inc. Terumo Corporation C. R. Bard, Inc. MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG Philips Healthcare AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. Biosensors International Group, Ltd. GE Healthcare Thoratec Corporation Zoll Medical Corporation HeartWare International, Inc. Eurocor GmbH Volcano Corporation Schiller AG B. Braun Melsungen AG Welch Allyn Inc. Cardiac Science Corporation OSI Systems, Inc. ev3 Inc. Berlin Heart GmbH Cook Medical Incorporated W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Teleflex Incorporated Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Opto Circuits India Limited Mortara Instrument, Inc. Nihon Kohden Corporation Covidien plc
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)