Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Denmark Telecommunications Report Q1 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2014 -- Subscriber numbers in Denmark's mobile market reported a slight dip of 0.2% to 7.7mn in Q313.Operators will need to focus on migrating subscribers to higher value mobile broadband services and converged offerings with fixed-line. While no new data is available for our Q114 report for the fixed-line or broadband markets, we believe that the former continues to decline and the latter is growing slowly. Mobile broadband is a high growth area compared with the other elements of the market. We expect this pattern to continue through 2013 and into 2014.
- In September 2013, Telia announced that it was merging its network on the island of Lolland, in Zealand region, with that of Telenor, providing customers with a 40 percent increase in the number of transmitters and a marked improvement in service in the region.
- In June 2013 TDC announced plans to provide LTE to 99.8% of the Danish population, including 207 of the most scarcely populated regions in Denmark by the end of 2015. The company is seeking suppliers of technical equipment for its LTE network expansion, with Chinese-based Huawei a potential candidate.
- In June 2013 Hi3G Access Denmark (3 Denmark) announced plans for 4G mobile customers to receive voice/data services at the same rates when roaming on the 3 network in neighbouring Sweden. This marks an expansion in the original roaming agreement, where 3 Denmark users were only able to roam without charges on 3 Sweden's 3G network.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iran Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- West & Central Africa Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- India Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Nigeria Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- South Africa Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- United Arab Emirates Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Ireland Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Tanzania Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Vietnam Telecommunications Report Q1 2014
- Canada Telecommunications Report Q1 2014