New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Denmark Telecommunications Report Q3 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- Subscriber growth in Denmark's mobile market registered its second consecutive quarter of decline, increasingly giving the impression that the market has matured with extremely minimal organic growth opportunities remaining. Operators will instead need to focus on migrating subscribers to higher value mobile broadband services and converged offerings with fixed-line. Decline in the fixed-line sector is occurring faster than previously anticipated by BMI and although VoIP and bundling services are on the rise, it is not enough to stop the trend. Fixed broadband connections continue the steady increase but are being massively outperformed by mobile broadband connections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- In May 2013, TDC revealed that it would integrating its cable operator YouSee with its consumer division to create a new 'Channel' unit. This should help the company with its converged service offerings.
- In the mobile industry, subscribers and revenues were generally down among the main three operators, yo- y. This is a result of increasing maturity in the sector, combined with competitive and regulatory pressures.
- In March 2013, the Danish government set out 22 initiatives for the improvement of broadband services and mobile coverage in the country. The most important initiative targets a minimum upload speed of 30Mbps by 2020.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Sri Lanka Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- China Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Bangladesh Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Venezuela Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Pakistan Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Norway Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Peru Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- Czech Republic Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
- West & Central Africa Telecommunications Report Q3 2013