Global Dental Bone Graft Market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/23/2018 -- Dental Bone Graft Market report is a comprehensive study on how the current state is for Dental market. This report provides a thorough synopsis for the Dental Bone Graft industry. It includes detailed market definition, classifications, applications and for most important the industry chain structure along with market trends and uses SWOT analysis. The report gives a deep knowledge about Dental Bone Graft Market and shows the important product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, merges and research in the Dental industry. This report provides the forecast for the years 2017 to 2024.
In 2016, U.S. is expected to lead the dental bone graft market with the market share of 32.7% of the global bone grafts market. The domination of U.S. is owing to the acceptance of allograft products and full reimbursement on dental reconstruction surgeries.
Get exclusive free sample of this report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
The Global dental bone grafts market was valued at USD 527.2 million in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 1155.1 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2017 to 2024.The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Factors such as technological advancements in the field of dental bone grafts and increase in the number of bone grafting procedures are driving the growth of the global dental bone grafts market. In addition to this, several insurance providers in the U.S. and other countries in the European region have assisted the medical sector to introduce and encourage the usage of latest de-mineralized allografts.
Dental bone grafting is a surgical procedure that joins or replaces the missing or damaged bone with materials from the patient?s body (autologous), or with an artificial, synthetic, or natural substitute. These grafting procedures try to treat bone deformity, lost due to disease, trauma or resorption. Continuous technological developments in the field of dental bone grafts are being carried out throughout the world.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into synthetic bone grafts, xenograft, allograft, demineralized allograft and repair membranes. The synthetic grafts market is further segmented into ceramics, tricalcium phosphate, hydroxyapatite and others. The repair membrane segment is further sub-divided into bio-reabsorbable, non bio-reabsorbable membranes. Among all product types, the xenograft segment is leading the dental bone graft market,
- By product type; this segment is projected to grow from USD 161.7 million in 2015 to USD 316.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The market by product type varies significantly from one country to the other; in U.S. allograft leads the market and holds the major share, owing to their extensive use and proper reimbursement availabilities. In other hand in the Asia-Pacific countries xenograft holds the largest share due to restrictions on import of allografts in this market to contain disease and contamination.
- Based on application, the dental bone graft market is classified into ridge augmentation, socket preservation, periodontal defect regeneration, implant bone regeneration and sinus lift. In 2016, ridge augmentation procedures are leading the dental bone graft market; this segment is expected to hold the largest share of 26.2%, owing to its extensive usage. Ridge augmentation procedure is performed after tooth extraction or in case of missing tooth to create conformity of the gum line required for dental implantation. This is most frequent form of dental procedure that is performed across all geographies.
- On the basis of material type the global dental bone graft substitute market is segmented into putty, Injectable and granules. On the basis of surgery the material type is chosen and in 2015 majority of dental bone grafts used was in the form of granules which is favored owing to the ease of usage and increases customizable options.
- Based on geography the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
For customisation in report, Ask Our Experts @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
However as a region Europe surpasses North America with a major market share of 40.3% in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The major share of the European region is owing to the large pool of geriatric population. According to U.S. Census Bureau, 2013; International Data Base in 2015 Europe has 129.6 million aged populations above the age of 65, which is 17.4% of the region's population which is expected to grow to 22.8% by 2030 and keep growing to 27.8% by 2050.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2017 to 2024, owing to the fastest growing trend of aged population in these countries. According to U.S. Census Bureau only 7.9% of Asian population is aged 65 and above which is expected to grow to 18.8% by 2050. This will drastically increase the number of dental procedures in this region, keeping in mind Asian countries like India and China holds the majority of the world population.
The major players in the global dental grafts market are turning to strategies such as mergers, acquisition and new product developments as major market strategies to penetrate the market. One of the recent and major developments in this market is the merger of Dentsply International, Inc. and Sirona Dental Systems, Inc. to form Dentsply Sirona International on February 29th, 2016.
Some of the Major Companies Operating In Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes Market:
- Institut Straumann AG,
- Curasan AG,
- Olympus Terumo Biomaterials Corp,
- Kerr Corporation,
- DENTSPLY Sirona International,
- Sunstar Americas, Inc.,
- Zimmer Biomet,
- Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd.,
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.,
- ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc.,
- RTI Surgical, Inc.,
- Collagen Matrix, Inc.,
- LifeNet Health, and
- among other vernacular players.
Questions? We'll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-dental-bone-graft-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research