Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- Open wide: Health reform will polish an industry relatively unfazed by recession
The Dentists industry is resilient and expected to benefit from improving dental care insurance coverage. The industry performed well during the economic recession and is expected to continue benefiting from favorable demographic trends, improvements in technology and mounting awareness of the importance of oral hygiene. In contrast, the cost of dental education has soared, weighing down dental graduates with debt that has hindered them from starting practices. Rapid advancements in technology are also making it very expensive to outfit a dental office. These factors have led to the growth of dental management practice companies, which reduce overhead.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This industry includes firms of health practitioners that have a degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Science (DDSc). Industry firms are primarily engaged in the independent practice of general or specialized dentistry or dental surgery. These practitioners operate private or group practices in their own offices (e.g. centers or clinics).
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Spain
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Orphan Diseases - Patient Numbers in Ovarian Cancer Trials Exceed Other Orphan Diseases in Oncology
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Central Nervous System Disorders - Highest Number of Patients were Recruited for Clinical Trials in Schizophrenia
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Argentina - Major Cost Advantages over the US in Conducting Clinical Trials Will Encourage Drug Development
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Earlier Usage of Biomarkers in Optimization Stage to Reduce Drug Attrition Rate Significantly
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Cardiovascular Diseases - Average Patient Recruitment per Trial was the Highest in Venous Thromboembolism
- Business Confidence in the Global Packaging Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast