Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Value growth in 2013 was at 4%; an increase on the review period CAGR of 3%. This demonstrates that even during the years of fierce financial crisis, current value sales in the category were on the rise. On-going marketing campaigns, special offers, constant sales and promotions, intense commercials via TV, radio, billboards and on major sports events and concerts brought the effect desired by all companies. While promotions might have slightly slowed, deodorants is among the categories that offer alternatives in all price ranges; starting from the lowest mass products and finishing with premium products from renown fragrance lines. All in all, the category has already reached maturity and upcoming stagnation over the forecast period is no surprise.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Multinationals dominated heavily in Bulgaria in 2013. The top three companies - Unilever Bulgaria EOOD, L'Oreal Bulgaria EOOD and Beiersdorf Bulgaria EOOD accounted for 36% of the total value sales in the category; the leader being Unilever with 16% of sales. Aroma AD was the highest ranked Bulgarian company, but its share is still relatively low at 1%, while none of the Bulgarian companies has a significant presence in the category.
The future does not seem as bright for the category as the projected value CAGR is expected to record a marginal decline at constant 2013 prices. This is due to the fact that the category has already reached its peak. Long gone are the days when people were willing to pay high prices in order to purchase the product they were satisfied by. Still, the category will come back to growth by the end of the forecast period when it will stabilise its performance.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Bulgaria?
- What are the major brands in Bulgaria?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017