Fast Market Research recommends "Deodorants in Egypt" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- The sales of deodorants continued to benefit from Egypt's hot year-round climate and congested cities at the end of the review period with more and more people venturing to more developed cities for jobs. Now more than ever, consumers view deodorants as necessities rather than one-off purchases. As a result, strong volume growth was recorded for deodorant roll-ons and deodorant sprays, which are the most affordable formats and used on a daily basis. Volume growth was still quite sluggish due to economic uncertainty and inconsistencies in disposable income faced by most consumers. Volume growth for deodorant roll-ons remained strong at 5% in 2013, while deodorant sprays recorded volume growth of 3%.
Multinational companies dominated deodorants throughout the review period. Unilever and Henkel are the key players due to the range of different brands on offer. These key players offer an array of global brands, for example, Unilever produces Axe, Rexona, Sure and Impulse, whilst Henkel offers Bac, Fa, Fa Men, Bac Energy for Men and Right Guard. Both companies have invested in developing different brands with a variety of different product attributes and have developed gender-specific deodorants that feature particular fragrances. Furthermore, due to the global size of these companies, they benefit from having the ability to invest in advertising campaigns. Fa and Axe are particularly apparent in advertising medium in Egypt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Egyptians may be under financial pressures and have made cut backs in other areas of beauty and personal care, yet deodorants have become a staple element of the majority of the population's hygiene routine. Due to the hot weather and overly crowded cities, deodorants have increased in popularity. Therefore, deodorants is expected to see consistent value growth over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Egypt market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Egypt?
- What are the major brands in Egypt?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017