Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2012 -- Male products have a notable presence in deodorants accounting for 34% of value sales in 2011, up from 33% in 2010. There were several reasons for the growing contribution of male products in 2011. First, an increasing number of men began paying more attention to their appearance in line with urban lifestyles. Second, companies invested heavily in new product launches and promotions for male products in an attempt to promote growth.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deodorants: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in France
- Deodorants in the United States
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in China
- Deodorants in Venezuela
- Deodorants in the United Kingdom
- Deodorants in Chile
- Deodorants in Japan
- Deodorants in Colombia