Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Deodorants in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Body sprays continued to develop rapidly, as young men appreciate the practicality of a product that is both a deodorant and can simultaneously be used as a fragrance. In addition, Unilever, which offers the most popular brand in body sprays, Axe, continues to aggressively advertise its products, and periodically launches brand extensions, such as Axe Apollo and Axe Random. These products are advertised under the concept that using the brands helps to attract women due to their appealing scents. In addition, the company opted to target young women also looking for practicality, and launched its Impulse brand, the first body spray offered for women in the country. Despite the rising interest in body sprays, the core audience for this product is teenagers and young adults aged between 15 and 20 years old. Only consumers in this age range are willing to substitute fragrances with body sprays.
Unilever leads the category with a 30% value share in 2013. The company carries a varied portfolio with well-recognised brands, such as Rexona, Axe and Dove, and segments the category between men, women and teenagers. Moreover, Unilever frequently engages in product innovation, strongly supports its brands through advertising and has an excellent distribution network. The company was also the first to launch smaller pack sizes for its leading brands in an effort to reach lower income segments. As a result of all these factors, Unilever increased its category share by two percentage points in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
According to Euromonitor International's estimates, Peru is the third country with the lowest per capita consumption of deodorants in Latin America, in value terms. As a result, there are still plenty of opportunities for players to increase their consumer bases. As a result, manufacturers are expected to widen their portfolios of economic formats and small packaging sizes that can be affordable to low-income segments. In addition, in order to respond to the requirements of more demanding middle-income consumers, companies will seek to innovate by periodically launching added-value brands with new natural ingredients or multiple benefits.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017