Fast Market Research recommends "Deodorants in Spain" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- Deodorants sales consolidated the declining trend they have being suffering since Spain's economy began to struggle. In 2013, sales declined by 1% in current value terms. The poor economic situation has resulted in Spanish consumers trying to make their hygiene products last longer and over the review period, the rotation in deodorants decreased. This played against the performance of the category.
In Spain, the competitive landscape is dominated by Unilever which accounts for 29% of deodorant value sales in 2013. The company is active in the Spanish market with Axe, Dove and Rexona. Still, the company based its strategy on providing new products and carrying out an intense R&D strategy. However, and although the company launched products, especially under the Axe and Rexona brand ranges, it lost weight on the previous year. The strong competition from private label has damaged the company's performance. Moreover, the company launched a new website which allows users to buy its range of products through the website, www.unileverencasa.com.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Both local and international economic authorities believe that 2014 will be the first year of Spanish economic recovery with a GDP growth of 1% in 2014 and a bit more in 2015. However, and despite the GDP recovery supporting the performance of the category over the forecast period, the level of unemployment will still be high over the forecast period which will drag the performance of deodorants. In particular, sales of deodorants are expected to decline in value by 5% at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Spain?
- What are the major brands in Spain?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017