New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Deodorants in the Netherlands"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2013 -- Deodorants in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands deodorants market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The deodorants market consists of retail sale of aerosol anti-perspirant, sticks & solids, roll-on deodorants, body spray, deodorant gel, and deodorant creams. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Volume is measured in terms of units sold. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The Dutch deodorants market had total revenues of $263.9 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2007 and 2011, to reach a total of 67 million units in 2011.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $321.2 million by the end of 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the deodorants market in the Netherlands
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the deodorants market in the Netherlands
Leading company profiles reveal details of key deodorants market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands deodorants market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Netherlands economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Netherlands deodorants market by value in 2011?
What will be the size of the Netherlands deodorants market in 2016?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands deodorants market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deodorants: Global Industry Guide
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in China to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in India to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Germany to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Spain to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Hong Kong to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Brazil to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Italy to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Canada to 2016