New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- The 12% growth posted by deodorants during 2013 in current terms was one percentage point higher than the growth seen in 2012, mainly caused by inflation. Nonetheless, the impact on volume differs from one product to another. For example deodorant sprays together with deodorant sticks showed positive volume growth rates of 5% and 4%, respectively. Consumer preferences in deodorant formats in Uruguay vary with age as many older consumers shifted from sprays to other formats that are perceived as less aggressive on the skin, such as creams, roll-ons and sticks. Sprays, however, remains the most popular format in the country followed by roll-ons, as it is in these formats where companies have the widest product portfolios and the most value-added options.
The top three competitors in deodorants in Uruguay are Unilever, with a 47% share followed by Colgate-Palmolive with 11% and Terry with 7%. The leading competitors in deodorant products account for 76% of value sales.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There is significant penetration of deodorants in Uruguay therefore it is unlikely to record strong volume growth. Value growth is expected to be supported by product improvements and new product development in an already highly dynamic category. New product attributes are likely to be in line with the health care trend that has been seen in many industries and a greater consciousness about the bad effects of certain product use, which will stimulate companies into developing healthier options.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Uruguay with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Uruguay, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Uruguay market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Uruguay?
- What are the major brands in Uruguay?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017