Fast Market Research recommends "Depilatories in Lithuania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Depilatories in Lithuania benefited from the revival of the Lithuanian economy in 2012, not to mention the strong support provided by the various new product developments which are being undertaken by the category's leading companies. However, low-margin products continue to shape the development of the category. Home solutions to hair removal remain popular in Lithuania as beauty salon treatments remain very expensive and far beyond the financial means of the vast majority of potential customers. Even though adherence to strict personal hygiene habits is on the rise in Lithuania, it will take some time before the majority of Lithuanians would be able to even consider a visit to a beauty salon for hair removal to be a necessity that they cannot live without.
Procter & Gamble Services LT UAB remained the undisputed leader in depilatories in Lithuania in 2012 with a 46% value share. The company is the owner of the best known brand in the category, Gillette Venus, as well as the Gillette Satin Care brand. Each of these brands is widely available in all retail outlets which sell depilatories. In addition, Procter & Gamble outspends all of its competitors and this means much better marking and much stronger brand appeal. The financial might of the company is also visible in the packaging used for its depilatories as Gillette razors and blades feature very attractive packaging which cannot be matched by its rivals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The companies active in depilatories in Lithuania are expected to continue depending heavily on the lure of new packaging during the forecast period. In women's razors and blades, for instance, t is clear by now that the development of innovative solutions in terms of how blades deal with unwanted hair are all but exhausted. In their eagerness to boost sales, the leading companies in the category are likely to resort to the tactic of segmentation, with some companies already employing this tactic to some degree. In addition, new products in novel packaging formats are expected to be relied on more heavily during the forecast period as a way of driving growth once the country's economy is healthy enough again. Value-added products such as those which soothe the skin will also be subject to more attention from the leading players in depilatories during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Lithuania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Lithuania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Lithuania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Lithuania?
- What are the major brands in Lithuania?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Depilatories Market in India to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Romania to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Argentina to 2017
- Depilatories Market in the United States to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Israel to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Philippines to 2017
- Depilatories Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Belgium to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Ukraine to 2017