New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Consumers are often more likely to seek a doctor's advice for dermatological disorders, thus typically opting for Rx medicines. This is mainly due to the taboo nature of many dermatological ailments. Many consumers are unwilling to discuss issues such as fungal infections, lice infestation or haemorrhoids with pharmacists, due to the public nature of chemists/pharmacies.
Saidal was the leading player in dermatologicals throughout the review period and accounted for 23% value share in 2013. This company benefits from producing good quality global brands under license in Algeria, such as Johnson & Johnson's Pevaryl in topical antifungals and vaginal antifungals and Merck's Polarmin in antipruritics. The company also offers its own economy products, such as Phanazol in topical antifungals, thus appealing to a wide range of income groups.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dermatologicals is expected to continue to benefit from the ongoing lessening of taboos surrounding many dermatological ailments during the forecast period. With rising urbanisation, growing literacy rates and increased internet access among mid- to high-income consumers, consumers are expected to become more willing to discuss dermatological problems and more confident in self-medication. This trend is expected to support good growth in areas such as haemorrhoid treatments and vaginal antifungals, with the latter notably set to see above-average growth at 3% value CAGR at constant 2013 prices in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in Morocco
- Dermatologicals in France
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Thailand
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Romania
- Dermatologicals in Brazil
- Dermatologicals in Belgium
- Dermatologicals in Ireland