New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- 2013 performance of dermatologicals in Bosnia-Herzegovina was weaker than average growth recorded during the review period of 1% annually in current value terms. 2013 performance fell short as competition from the beauty and personal care categories of skin care and hair care took most of consumers' attention. Skin and hair care products are advertised significantly more than corresponding dermatological products.
Bayer Pharma, Hemofarm and Bosnalijek Pharmaceuticals led sales within dermatologicals in 2013 with respective retail value shares of 18%, 12% and 11%. Bosnalijek and Hemofarm market a wide range of medicated skin care products covering most areas. Bayer focuses on antifungals, where it markets one of the most recognisable dermatologicals brands - Canesten.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dermatologicals in Bosnia-Herzegovina is expected to improve its performance over the forecast period compared with the review period, with players focusing more on marketing than product development, thus recapturing consumers' attention which has been occupied by widely advertised beauty and personal care brands. The strongest growth will likely come from categories uncontested for value share by beauty and personal care products, ie topical allergy remedies/antihistamines, hair loss treatments and haemorrhoid treatments.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Ireland
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in Bolivia
- Dermatologicals in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Dermatologicals in Ukraine
- Dermatologicals in South Korea
- Dermatologicals in the United Arab Emirates
- Dermatologicals in Brazil