New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2013 -- Strong economic growth fuels ready-to-wear designer apparel in 2012. While many premium apparel brands were marked with price pressures from internet retailers and depressed consumer confidence, luxury brands and retailers reported strong results from a shifting consumer profile. Resources booms in Western Australia and Queensland have brought new wealth to the regions, with demands to match, while traditionally strong consumers of luxury goods in the financial hubs in Sydney have wavered as...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)