Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- The country is regularly hit by several storms that number as many as 20 per year. A heavy downpour of rain accompanying typhoons usually results in flooded streets. This results in damages not only to property but also to the state of health of individuals who come in contact with floodwater as they are prone to suffer various skin diseases or infections.
Johnsons & Johnsons (Philippines) Inc continued to lead dermatologicals with a 40% value share in 2013. This was due to the strong performance of its Nizoral brand. The dominance of this brand is due to their high brand equity and adequate advertisements that sustain recall amongst consumers.
Flooding due to heavy rains is predicted to be a recurrent problem in the country. Though typhoons are not inevitable, individuals are predicted to build on their knowledge of preventive measures against skin problems that floodwater may bring. Antibacterial soap is expected to be most utilised as the first defence against various skin diseases. This proactive stance is predicted to hamper growth of dermatologicals, which is expected to register a marginal constant value CAGR of below 1% over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Japan
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Germany
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Thailand
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Italy
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in South Korea
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Mexico
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Romania
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in China
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Australia
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in France