Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in the Philippines", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- While newly rich consumers may be more inclined to make their financial status evident by preferring designer apparel with noticeable logos, the purchasing decisions of more mature and discriminating affluent consumers are evolving. Designer apparel that can provide subtle sophistication is the emerging trend as evidenced by luxury brands that are using distinctive patterns as their trademark providing discerning affluent consumers the desired exclusivity without being too flamboyant.
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Malaysia
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Italy
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in the Netherlands
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Japan
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Hong Kong, China
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Germany
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Thailand
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in South Korea
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Mexico
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in Romania