This project is about making scheduler software that can meet the needs of small business owners.
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/26/2013 -- Babatunsin Olukunle is hoping to get a great product into the hands of those who need it. He is trying to develop a scheduler program that most small business can use for about $20 per copy. Online schedulers charge between $1,000 to $100,000 to use their product. The product proposed by Babatunsin can compete with more expensive schedulers by offering a price that is affordable.
With adequate contribution from backers, Babatunsin will be able to make a business scheduler with the following features:
(1) Manage multiple schedules and share appointment information.
(2) E-mail appointment reminders and create customer letters.
(3) Fill cancellations and no-shows from waiting list.
(4) Audit trail to track appointment changes by user.
(5) Print appointment reminders and letters.
(6) Runs on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/ME/NT/2000.
(7) See appointment in 5, 10 or 15 minutes and more intervals.
(8) Easy to trace customer's previous appointments.
(9) Also take advantage of multi-faceted display options (monthly, daily, weekly) for easier viewing.
At least $3,000 is required for successful execution of this project. $1,000 goes towards making a bare bone website to promote the software. Another $1,000 goes to paying the programmer of the software. And the rest is to defray other unexpected cost that may come up whil developing the software.
This campaign will only receive funds if at least$3,000USD is raised by its deadline. Funding duration: November 23, 2013 - December 23, 2013 (11:59pm PT).
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/1c5BMKU