Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Despite Challenges, the UK Smart Meter Implementation Moves Ahead market report to its offering.
Despite Challenges, the UK Smart Meter Implementation Moves Ahead
Smart meters are playing a key role in transforming the UKs energy system, with the roll-out of around 53 million gas and electricity meters in the UK by 2020. The provision of real-time information on consumer energy usage and the need to decrease carbon dioxide emissions have driven the smart metering market. On the other hand, there are concerns over data privacy and radiation from smart meters causing health issues. However, despite these restraints, smart meter implementation is moving forward, with a number of project and contract announcements having been made in recent years. The key entities involved in the UK smart meter market are: E.ON UK, Landis+Gyr, Sensus Metering Systems, Elster Metering Holdings and GE Digital Energy.
- The major challenges the UK smart meter market is facing
- Key announcements on smart meters in UK
- Emerging Trends in the UK smart meter market
- Key players involved in the UK smart meter market
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the challenges and key happenings in the UK smart meter market
- Comprehend the emerging trends in the UK smart meter
- Identifying the key industry players involved in the UK smart meter market
Complete report is available @