MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Destination Market Insights: Sri Lanka" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2015 -- Destination Market Insights; Sri Lanka provides an overview of the tourism market in Sri Lanka; analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides an outline of the number of tourists visiting Sri Lanka, the main source markets, spending habits, airlines, attractions, hotel development, and risk & opportunities
- Sri Lanka's tourism industry has been expanding at an exceptional pace, but future growth could be challenged by an overcrowded airport and negative criticism surrounding Sri Lanka's mass tourism development
- Sri Lanka's tourism industry has flourished since the civil war ended in 2009, with international arrivals increasing from 0.7 million visitors in 2010 to 1.5million visitors in 2014.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/405251.html.
- Although the Sri Lankan government is trying to move away from low cost tourism, the country is still seen as a paradise for budget travelers, with spending per trip in decline since 2012 and now standing at US$1332.8
- India has been the main source market for Sri Lanka, although China has shown the fastest growth and will overtake the UK's second place in 2015. However, Sri Lanka is expected to see fewer tourists coming from another source market, Russia, due to the fall of the Russian ruble .
The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Tourist data covering the Sri Lankan tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of key trends, main destination markets, hotels, and airlines
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using market data related to the tourism sector in Sri Lanka
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Sri Lanka, along with risks and opportunities for the region
Purchase a copy of this research report at USD 900 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=405251.
Table of Contents
Demographic & Seasonal Breakdown
Main Source Markets
Source Markets in Focus
Explore more reports on Travel & Hospitality Industry at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/hospitality-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441