Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Development and Opportunity of Facial Recognition Technology in Transport Industry” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2018 -- The public transportation and infrastructure sectors in the transport industry are characterized with a constant crowd flow and a large number of foreign visitors. In order to smooth out the flow of crowds and protect national security and tourists, biometric recognition technology that can shorten immigration inspection time and track suspects is increasingly needed, especially after the 911 terrorism attack.
The biometric recognition technology currently employed by the transport industry for identification relies on biometric traits such as fingerprint, iris, and facial data. This report looks into a variety of application cases to analyze the use of facial recognition technology in the transport industry and the potential of the technology.
List of Topics
- Development of facial recognition technology in the transport industry, touching on three purchases of the technology which are ID verification, attribute analysis, and human-machine interface
- Application cases associating with transport management systems, which are mainly used for immigration inspection and crime tracking, and includes the detailed view of two cases: automated gate at Japanese Narita Airport, and security system at China's Hohhot Railway Bureau.
- Application cases in the air transport industry and land transport industry, where facial recognition technology is mainly used for crime prevention and permission management, and includes the detailed view of three cases: KLM's boarding system, Uber's driver verification system in the United States, and Chinese Didi Chuxing's car rental system.
- Application cases in the car and automotive electronics industries where the facial recognition technology is mainly used for driver alerts and behavior analysis, and includes the detailed view of two cases: Japanese Omron's driver concentration sensing technology and German Bosch's concept car
- Analysis of the application cases of facial recognition, touching on how the technology has been employed in public transport, online car hailing services, and the car industry
- Outlook for financial recognition in the transport industry, touching on opportunities in the areas of public transport and smart car
Spanning over 30 pages "Development and Opportunity of Facial Recognition Technology in Transport Industry" report covers Introduction to Facial Recognition Technology, Application Cases of Facial Recognition Technology in Transport Industry, Application of Facial Recognition in the Transport Industry, Opportunities of Facial Recognition in the Transport Industry, Conclusion, Appendix. This report Covered 34 Companies - Advicy Drive, Affectiva, Alibaba, Apple, Beijing Xiaoju Technology, BMW, Bosch, British Airway, Careem, Craft Silicon, Denso, Didi Chuxing, Empatica, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, Gentex, Gestigon, Grab, Honda, Jaguar Land Rover, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Lexus, Media Lab, Omron, Outerspace Design, Panasonic, Sober Steering, Softbank, Synaptics, Tencent, Thanko, Uber, Vigo, VoicalZoo.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/market-intelligence-consulting-institute/development-and-opportunity-facial-recognition-technology
Find all Transport Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/transport
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact