New Wireless research report from Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Since leading telecom operators in Japan and the United States officially launched 4G network services in December 2010, the number of 4G subscribers worldwide has increased significantly, and is expected to grow 10 to 15 times by 2015. Operators that made a profit in the 3G era have to roll out innovative service models to maintain their profitability in the future. This report profiles the development plans of major telecom operators in the United States, Japan, Korea, and Europe, and probes the trends of global 4G network services.
List of Topics
Current status of worldwide 4G market, including the number of countries with commercial LTE services and a forecast of the number of global LTE subscribers
Major trends of global 4G services launched by major telecom operators in Europe, Asia, and the United States, touching on seamless connectivity, improved user experiences, infrastructure design, and integrated content applications
Development plans and next-generation mobile services in major countries
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Alcatel-Lucent, China Mobile, Datang Mobile, Evernote, Huawei, KCC, KDDI, KT Corp., NTT Docomo, Orange, SKT, Softbank, Sprint, Taiwan Mobile, Telefonica, Telefonica O2, TeliaSonera, Vodafone, ZTE
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
- Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets): Small Cells & Carrier Wi-Fi Market: Global Advancements, Adoption Trends, Technology Roadmaps, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- LTE Business Strategy 2013
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market and Forecast 2013-2018
- EE: 4G in the UK
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Wireless Gigabit (WIGIG) [60 GHZ; 802.11AD; 7GBPS NEXT-GEN Wi-Fi] - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018)
- Bahrain Telecommunications Report Q3 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)