DHA, docosahexaenoic acid, is a fatty acid in fish oils, which is important for the development of the brain in infants. DHA algal oil is manufactured by an algal fermentation process from the marine microalga.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2018 -- The factors that drive the DHA from algae market include increasing health awareness among consumers, high demand for DHA in infant formula, changing lifestyle, increasing disposable incomes, rapid rate of urbanization, and higher shelf life of DHA. However, high production costs and stringent regulation barriers are likely to hinder the market growth. The development of innovative products by investing in R&D and the increasing number of collaboration among players will foster the market growth in the near future.
The DHA from algae market is segmented on the basis of type, application, distribution network, end-user, and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into DHA powder and DHA oil. By application, the market is segmented into infant formula, nutritional supplements, food & beverage, and others.
Get the PDF of DHA from Algae industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3808
Based on distribution network, the market is segmented into convenient stores, hypermarkets or supermarket, e-commerce, and individual stores. On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into consumers, food manufacturers, nutraceutical manufacturers, cosmetics manufacturers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and animal feed manufacturers. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Goerlich Pharma, Source Omega LLC, Nordic Naturals, Inc., InovoBiologic Inc., Kangcare Bioindustry Co., Ltd., Deva Nutrition LLC, Xiamen Huison Biotech Co., Ltd., Hubei Ruiren Biotechnology co., Ltd., Wuhan Bioco Sci. & Tech. Dev. Co., Ltd., and Polaris.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3808
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global DHA from algae market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global DHA from algae market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global DHA from algae market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global DHA from algae market.
DHA From Algae Market Key Segments:
- DHA Powder
- DHA Oil
- Infant Formula
- Nutritional Supplements
- Food & Beverage
By Distribution Network
- Convenient Stores
- Hypermarkets Or Supermarket
- Individual Stores
By End User
- Food Manufacturers
- Nutraceutical Manufacturers
- Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Animal Feed Manufacturers