Harrisburg, NC -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2018 -- Diabetes Insulin Pen Market is anticipated to surpass US$ 5 Billion across the top 5 European countries of the France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom by 2022.
Long–term Growth Projection and Development:
- Prefilled(Disposable) insulin pen grasps the dominant share in the top 5 European countries insulin pen market
- In 2016, there were over 7,800 Thousand users of insulin pen in the top 5 European countries
- Germany insulin pen market generated more than US$ 1.5 Billion in 2016
- Spain has shown its potential to become leading #2 market with around 20% market share in 2016
Buy complete research data at:
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing number of patients with diabetes, high adoption rate, user–friendly design, surging popularity amid consumers, help avoid over/under–dosing of insulin, rising market demand for human insulin analogs, government support and technological advancements in the field of insulin pen devices.
The research report titled "Diabetes Insulin Pen Market Outlook 2022: Top 5 European Countries Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2022" examines the market, demand, competitive landscape and trends of the top 5 European markets of the insulin pen market. It provides an all-round analysis of overall number of patients with diabetes and insulin users. It offers information on users of insulin pens, specifically focusing on reusable and prefilled insulin pen users. Market outlook in value terms for the forecasted period for insulin pen market has been detailed in the report. The report also explores detailed description of growth drivers and barriers of the insulin pen market.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the insulin pen market such as Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Sanofi, Owen Mumford and Ypsomed. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook and latest development and trends of the insulin pen market.
Top 5 European Countries Covered in the Report Have Studied from 8 Viewpoints
1. Overall Diabetes Population (2011 – 2022)
2. Insulin Users (2011 – 2022)
3. Insulin Pen Users (2011 – 2022)
4. Reusable (Cartridge) Insulin Pen Users (2011 – 2022)
5. Prefilled (Disposable) Insulin Pen Users (2011 – 2022)
6. Insulin Pen Market (2011 – 2022)
7. Reusable (Cartridge) Insulin Pen Market (2011 – 2022)
8. Prefilled (Disposable) Insulin Pen Market (2011 – 2022)
For More Details Inquire at:
Top 5 European Countries Covered in the Report are as follows:
1. United Kingdom
Key Companies Covered in the Report are as follows:
1. Novo Nordisk
2. Eli Lilly
4. Owen Mumford
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Browse Full Report at:
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Identify the current and future prospect of the Diabetes Insulin Pen market in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter's five forces analysis
- Information about the growth of the various material, type, and application that are expected to dominate the market
- Regional and country analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
About Us: -
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
+1 (704) 266-3234 |firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on: