DrugPipeline.net has announced the addition of “Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.DrugPipeline.net
Bangalore, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2017 -- Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Diabetic nephropathy is the damage to the kidney occurring due to diabetes. It is characterized by albuminuria, reduction in glomerular filtration rate and high blood pressure. Risk factors include obesity, hypertension, high lipid and sugar levels and smoking. This condition is managed by medication and dietary modification.
Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diabetic Nephropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 14, 10, 1, 32, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diabetic Nephropathy (Metabolic Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 214 pages "Diabetic Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Diabetic Nephropathy - Overview, Diabetic Nephropathy - Therapeutics Development, Pipeline Overview, Diabetic Nephropathy - Therapeutics Assessment, Diabetic Nephropathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Diabetic Nephropathy - Drug Profiles, Diabetic Nephropathy - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - AbbVie Inc, Allergan Plc, Antisense Therapeutics Ltd, Aptevo Therapeutics Inc, Araim Pharmaceuticals Inc, Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc, Astellas Pharma Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Bayer AG, BLR Bio LLC, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Cellmid Ltd, ChemoCentryx Inc, CSL Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd.
For more information Visit at: http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/diabetic-nephropathy-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/catalog/pharma-healthcare
Dyslipidemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/dyslipidemia-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - http://www.drugpipeline.net/global-markets-direct/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura-immune-thrombocytopenic-purpura-pipeline-1
DrugPipeline.net is a market research reports distribution platform which hosts research reports from all leading global market research firms related to pharma industry. It also assist decision makers locate the right market research solution from a single place.