Fast Market Research recommends "DiaSorin S.p.A (DIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- DiaSorin S.p.A. (DiaSorin) is a medical device company. It undertakes the development and manufacture of reagents pertaining to in-vitro diagnostics and systems that enable automatic diagnostic investigation. Its major product offerings include radio immuno assays (RIA), enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) and chemiluminescent immuno assays (CLIA). The company also develops and distributes immune reagent kits for clinical diagnostics and equipment that are to be used in combination with reagents, to facilitate automatic diagnostic investigation. DiaSorin Group operates through 23 companies and five branches in Europe, the US, Central and South America and Asia. The company is headquartered at Saluggia, Vercelli, Italy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
DiaSorin envisages building its position in the marketplace by focusing on major product groups including CLIA product portfolio, Murex product line, Vitamin D market and molecular diagnostics market. It also strives to grow through strategic acquisitions and agreements.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the DiaSorin S.p.A portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- XEPTAGEN SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- DiaSorin Ireland Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exosomics Siena SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- AngioDynamics, Inc. (ANGO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (SNWV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update