Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Summary
DiaSorinS.p.A. (DiaSorin) is a medical device company. It undertakes the development and manufacture of reagents pertaining to in-vitro diagnostics and systems that enable automatic diagnostic investigation. The company offers products grouped under two segments, namely, immunodiagnostics, and molecular diagnostics. Its key products offerings include radio immuno assays (RIA), enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) and chemiluminescent immuno assays (CLIA) under immunediagnosticssegmentand extraction, amplification, and diagnostic products under molecular diagnostics segment. The company also develops and distributes immune reagent kits for clinical diagnostics and equipment that are to be used in combination with reagents, to facilitate automatic diagnostic investigation. The company's products address clinical areas such as infectious diseases, bone and mineral disorders, endocrinology, hypertension, oncology, gastrointestinal infections, autoimmune disorders, and neurological and cardiac diseases. DiaSorin Group operates through 23 companies and five branches in Europe, the US, Central and South America and Asia. The company is headquartered at Saluggia, Vercelli, Italy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
DiaSorin envisages on strengthening its position in the market by focusing on major product groups including CLIA product portfolio, Murex product line, Vitamin D market and molecular diagnostics market. It also strives to grow through strategic acquisitions and agreements.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company DiaSorin S.p.A
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- XEPTAGEN SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- DiaSorin Ireland Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exosomics Siena SpA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sorin S.p.A. (SRN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update