Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Diaxonhit S.A (ALEHT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update market report to its offering
Diaxonhit S.A. (Diaxonhit), formerly Exonhit S.A., is a biotechnology company. It holds expertices in the field of in-vitro diagnostic. The company carries out activities ranging from discovery to the marketing of specialty diagnostic products. Diaxonhits products include TQS, BJI InoPlex and EHT Dx15. It products serves wide range of therapeutic areas such as teanus, prosthetic infection and thyroid cancer. Diaxonhit serves therapeutic areas such as infectious diseases; Alzheimer's disease, and cancer. The company has partnership with Allergan to discover drugs in the fields of ophthalmology, pain and neurodegenerative diseases. It operates through its subsidiary Diaxonhit Inc. The company has its operational presence in the US, Canada. Diaxonhit is headquartered in Paris, France.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Diaxonhit S.A
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit