Choosing the diet that will generate safe and fast weight loss is important. For that reason, Diet Doc compiled a list of diet tips that has helped prospective dieters make the right choice for their weight loss needs
Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- Thousands of people throughout the country are searching for the weight loss miracle that will rid them of unhealthy, unwanted and embarrassing excess fat. It does not exist. It took time for the excess fat to accumulate and, unfortunately, it will take desire, dedication, time and effort to lose. The most important part of the journey is to find the diet that best suits each dieter’s needs. For this reason, Diet Doc has compiled a list of diet tips and questions that prospective dieters must ask prior to choosing their diet plan.
1. Does the company have a proven track record?
2. Is their staff available via phone or Skype for direct conversation?
3. Does the company simply supply a list of low calorie food choices or do they spend time really getting to know their patients to uncover the real reason for weight gain?
4. Is the diet program medically supervised? Dieting can be tricky. Reducing caloric intake and eliminating carbohydrates from the diet typically initially generates fast weight loss followed by a plateau in which weight loss suddenly tapers. It seems that nothing will get rid of that final 10-20 pounds. Choosing a diet plan that is medically supervised can eliminate this roadblock because progress is monitored and plateaus are quickly identified.
5. Where are their weight loss supplements manufactured? This is important because countries outside of the U.S. have no safety standards. Dieters unwittingly consume supplements with unknown ingredients that are totally ineffective and can pose harm to the dieter.
6. Is the diet plan user friendly? Does it offer diet tips and personalized meal and snack plans that are specific to each patient’s personal nutritional needs?
7. Does the company offer diet tips and education on how to choose healthy foods that will generate weight loss while leaving the dieter feeling full and satisfied without between meal hunger, food cravings or loss of energy?
8. Does the company offer support? Having a support team is key to successfully reaching weight loss goals.
9. Does the company offer after care for long term weight management? Patients without long term weight management support and guidance oftentimes complete their diet program only to regain the weight.
Because Diet Doc patients can answer yes to each of these questions, hundreds of dieters nationwide have chosen them as their weight loss provider. New patients will complete a health questionnaire and consult online with a Diet Doc physician who will review medical history and assess the patient’s system before making recommendations for the most appropriate and effective diet plan. Patients will work closely with a nutritionist who is specially trained in designing a low fat diet that tastes great while also encouraging the body to burn excess fat for fuel. Nutritionists devote time to educating their patients on the importance of choosing nutrient dense foods that fulfill the patient’s nutritional needs while also leaving them feeling full and satisfied. This unique approach to weight loss, not only helps patients reach their initial goals, it also provides them with the skills they need to continue following a low fat diet and sustain their weight once they have reached their weight loss goals.
Because of the tremendous success that Diet Doc patients have realized, the company has become the nation’s most trusted and most reliable source of safe and fast weight loss. The company urges everyone who wants to improve their health and restore their figure to call today to schedule a consultation.
About Diet Doc Weight Loss
Diet Doc Weight Loss is the nation's leader in medical, weight loss offering a full line of prescription medication, doctor, nurse and nutritional coaching support. For over a decade, Diet Doc has produced a sophisticated, doctor designed weight loss program that addresses each individual specific health need to promote fast, safe and long term weight loss.
Diet Doc Contact Information:
Providing care across the USA
San Diego, CA