New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Indian cuisine is rich in oil and spices, which continued to be one of the primary drivers of digestive remedies. Furthermore, a lack of proper hygiene, such as washing hands before eating, continued to be an issue for rural India. These two combined are responsible for the growth of digestive remedies in the country.
Dabur India Ltd continued to be the leading player in 2013 with a 34% market share in terms of value. The company continued to lead sales in digestive remedies due to its flagship brands Hajmola, Pudin Hara and Nature Care among others. Also, the formulations by Dabur India are all herbal/ traditional, and they continued to be preferred by consumers as they are perceived to have no side effects. Furthermore, the pricing of these brands is quite low, which makes them easily affordable to consumers from all economic backgrounds.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Digestive remedies will continue to witness healthy growth in the forecast period due to the Indian cuisine, which is not likely to change for the majority of the population. Although urban consumers will continue to eat healthier, the semi urban and rural population will continue with their staple diet, resulting in pleasing growth for digestive remedies.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Ukraine
- Digestive Remedies in the United Arab Emirates
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in the US
- Digestive Remedies in Hungary
- Digestive Remedies in Ireland
- Digestive Remedies in India