Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2012 -- As manufacturers resumed full operation following a long period of shut down for facility upgrade forced by the nations' regulatory agency, NAFDAC, companies used advertising to drive their products in a bid to reposition their market shares and products. As a result, significant growth was recorded in 2011. The nature of the work environment coupled with poor infrastructure in Nigeria means many commuters are regularly late home for dinner. As a result, an increasing number of working people...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in Algeria
- Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in Finland
- Digestive Remedies in Serbia
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea