Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- Good nutrition is in focus in Norway with extensive coverage in magazines, television, schools, and through health organisations. Health authorities have documented a clear tendency towards excess weight and aim to reverse this trend. The Norwegian Institute for Public Health issues nutritional guidelines annually which recommends 50% of food intake comes from carbohydrates. However, there is more interest in losing weight by following a low-carb diet, which recommends 50% of food intake from...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Croatia
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
- Digestive Remedies in South Africa
- Digestive Remedies in Algeria
- Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in Finland
- Digestive Remedies in Serbia