Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Peruvian dishes are traditionally prepared with spicy ingredients and few vegetables. Furthermore, the development of consumer foodservice in the country and busy lifestyles is increasing the consumption of fast food. Peruvians are increasingly affected by digestive ailments such as heartburn, gastritis and constipation on a regular basis and demand for OTC digestive remedies is rising.
In 2013 Medifarma led sales with a retail value share of 21%. Sal de Andrews is the most purchased brand because of its low price and its effectiveness at countering indigestion. In addition, its Digestac brand is perceived to provide quick relief from the discomfort caused by slow digestion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Digestive remedies is expected to register a CAGR of 17% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period - lower than the review period as consumption of these products is already widespread. Unhealthy eating habits and fast food consumption will promote continuous demand for digestive remedies. Also, in lower-income segments digestive disorders will gradually increase if the government does not improve access to potable water.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Ukraine
- Digestive Remedies in the United Arab Emirates
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in the US
- Digestive Remedies in Hungary
- Digestive Remedies in Ireland
- Digestive Remedies in India