Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2012 -- Digital Cameras in Canada by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers DSC and DSLR digital still cameras. It excludes second hand sales and sales to professionals not bought through retail channels. Market size is based on sales through all retail outlets including direct to consumer. Market size for Digital Cameras in Canada is given in units with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Canada. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digital Cameras in Russia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Digital Cameras in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Digital Cameras in China - a Snapshot (2012)
- Digital Cameras - US - a snapshot (2010)
- Digital Cameras - Japan - A Snapshot (2010)
- Digital Cameras in UK - A Snapshot (2011)
- Digital Cameras in Australia - A Snapshot (2011)
- Digital Camera Market in India 2012
- Digital Cameras - Italy - A Snapshot (2010)
- Digital Cameras - Spain - a Snapshot