Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Markets and Markets report, "Digital Signage Market - Global Forecast to 2022", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2016 -- Digital Signage Market by Product (Kiosks, Menu Boards, Billboards, Signboards), Offering (Hardware (Display Panels, Media Players, Projectors), Software, and Services), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
"Increasing demand for digital signage in public & commercial sectors along with improvements in technology offerings & infrastructure expansions driving the digital signage market"
The digital signage market was valued at USD 16.88 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 27.34 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2016 and 2022. The digital signage market is driven by factors such as the growth of commercial displays over consumer displays in digital signage, and cost effectiveness & assured return on investment. In addition, the rising demand of OLED-based displays and improvements in technology offerings & infrastructure expansions across the globe is driving the demand for digital signage systems.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Digital Signage Market - Global Forecast to 2022
"Digital signage expected to gain maximum traction in the commercial application, during the forecast period"
The commercial application sector is expected to hold the largest share of the digital signage market by 2022; this market would grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major reason behind the growth of the market for commercial application is the rising implementation of displays for advertising.
"APAC expected to register highest growth rate in the digital signage market during the forecast period"
North America is estimated to hold the largest share of the digital signage market in 2015, whereas APAC is expected to register the highest CAGR. The increasing development in commercial, infrastructural, and institutional applications would create demand for digital signage in the APAC region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through the secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The breakdown of the profile of primary participants is given below:
-By Company Type: Tier 1 - 23%, Tier 2 - 34%, and Tier 3 - 43%
-By Designation: C-Level - 35%, Directors - 29%, and Others - 36%
-By Region: North America - 45%, Europe - 26%, APAC - 17%, and RoW - 12%
Digital signage is one of the most promising and upcoming media in the field of information and advertising network. Technological innovations such as touchscreen technology, near field communication, and so on have created opportunities for this market.
Key players in digital signage market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. ADFLOW Networks Inc. (Canada)
2. AU Optronics Corporation (Taiwan)
3. LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
4. NEC Display Solutions Ltd. (Japan)
5. Omnivex Corporation (Canada)
6. Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
7. Planar Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
8. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
9. Sharp Corporation (Japan)
10. Sony Corporation (Japan)
The report would help leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the digital signage market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the market size numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders better understand competitors and gain insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research