New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- The economic policies adopted by the government in the review period seriously impacted direct selling companies in Argentina. As result of barriers to imports, the difficulty of sending remittances abroad and high inflation, many companies decided to leave the country. In direct selling, Corporacion Belcorp, recognised for its brands Ebel, L'Bel and Esika, decided to abandon its operations in Argentina in late 2013. The company closed its offices in Puerto Madero, and during the last quarter of 2013 and first months of 2014 was dedicated to liquidating the remaining stock.
Cosmeticos Avon led direct selling in Argentina in 2014, with a value share of 14% and sales of ARS3.6 billion. The company's lead is due to its long presence in the country, since 1970, and extensive consumer confidence in the brand. The company offers a wide variety of products at different price levels, which attracts consumers with different purchasing power.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the forecast period the barriers to imports and the difficulties sending remittances will continue to be major problems. Consequently, many companies are increasing domestic production to maintain their shares, or, as in the case of Belcorp, having to close down their offices in the country.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Argentina?
- How important is direct selling in Argentina?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Russia
- Direct Selling in Japan
- Direct Selling in India
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in Spain