Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Direct Selling in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Direct selling is very well developed in Taiwan. Leading players have strong branding and wide product portfolios. In 2013, these companies focused on physical stores for product exposure and to expand their networking capacity into high street locations within major cities.
Amway Taiwan Co Ltd continued to be the leading player in direct selling. The company is almost synonymous with direct selling in Taiwan due to its long-established brand. The company has an extensive network of selling agents and offers a broad product range, with one of the widest portfolios.
Moderate growth can be expected in direct selling sales over the forecast period. The influx of new direct selling agents that continue to move into this area seeking additional income will continue to bode well for sales. New product developments that tap into key trends will keep consumers interested.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Taiwan?
- How important is direct selling in Taiwan?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Direct Selling, Beauty and Personal Care Direct Selling, Consumer Appliances Direct Selling, Consumer Electronics and Consoles Direct selling, Consumer Healthcare Direct Selling, Food and Drink Direct Selling, Home Care Direct Selling, Home Improvement and Gardening Direct Selling, Housewares and Home Furnishings Direct Selling, Media Products Direct Selling, Other Direct Selling, Traditional Toys and Games Direct Selling.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Russia
- Direct Selling in Japan
- Direct Selling in India
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in Spain
- Direct Selling in Finland
- Direct Selling in Denmark
- Direct Selling in China
- Direct Selling in France
- Direct Selling in South Korea