Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- In 2013, the performance of direct selling in the Philippines continued to be boosted by increasing purchasing power. This translated not only into more families patronising direct selling as a source for their needs, but also into more stay-at-home mothers becoming more entrepreneurially-minded and engaging in direct selling as an extra source of income.
Up to 2013, Avon remained the dominant player in direct selling, contributing close to 50% of total retail sales. This is largely due to its effective penetration across all provinces in the nation, as well as its easy signup process.
Direct selling is set to grow by a constant value CAGR of 2% over the forecast period. The continued upward trend is seen as the result of the continued expansion of direct selling companies into less penetrated areas.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Philippines?
- How important is direct selling in Philippines?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Denmark
- Direct Selling in Egypt
- Direct Selling in the US
- Direct Selling in Peru
- Direct Selling in Argentina
- Direct Selling in Colombia
- Direct Selling in Venezuela
- Direct Selling in the United Kingdom
- Direct Selling in Austria
- Direct Selling in Sweden