Disopyramide phosphate is a class I anti-arrhythmic drug used to treat cardiac arrhythmias. It interferes with the depolarization of the cardiac membrane that results in depressant action on the heart rhythm.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- The factors that drive the Disopyramide Phosphate Market include increase in the prevalence of arrhythmias and ventricular tachycardia among patients with heart problems, rise in R&D activities to develop advanced products, advanced healthcare set-up, and growth in geriatric population. However, side effects associated with drugs and stringent government regulations towards the approval of disopyramide phosphate drugs restrict the market growth. Increase in clinical trials and development of drugs with better efficacy and lesser side effects biologics are expected to provide a number of opportunities for pharmaceutical industries, thereby fueling the market growth in the near future.
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3811
The disopyramide phosphate market is segmented on the basis of brand, patient type, and region. Based on drug brand, it is divided into Norpace, Rythmodan, and others. According to patient type, it is segmented into geriatric, adolescents, children, and infants. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Sanofi, Merck KGaA, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc., Mylan N.V., Interpharm Holdings Inc., Watson Laboratories, Inc., Sandoz AG, Pfizer Inc., and Aurolife Pharma LLC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the disopyramide phosphate market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global disopyramide phosphate market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global disopyramide phosphate market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global disopyramide phosphate market.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report