Market Research Store has published a new research report, titled "Diversification in the Pharmaceutical Industry - Essential For Survival or an Unnecessary Distraction?" to its report store.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2015 -- Pharmaceutical companies face the dual threats of industry specific difficulties driven by the innovation crisis, patent expiries and healthcare reform, coupled with the more generalized issues caused by the continuing global economic slowdown. The industry remains split on whether diversification or specialization is the key to building a successful business model in the face of these difficulties.
On one hand some companies believe that diversification is necessary to survive and thrive in the current difficult operating environment and that it offers specific advantages going forward.
Browse the full Report of Diversification in the Pharmaceutical Industry:
On the other hand some companies believe that a narrow focus is necessary to optimize the prescription pharma business model and that diversification represents giving up.
Ultimately, it is the nature of the diversification that is the key. Strategic diversification within related industry sectors can be a highly successful strategy, benefiting the overall company through synergies between business units, cross fertilization driven innovation and cost-sharing.
Get more information about Diversification in the Pharmaceutical Industry:
The report, Diversification in the Pharmaceutical Industry – Essential For Survival or an Unnecessary Distraction?, was written to support pharmaceutical companies with their short & long term strategic plans to grow their businesses while the industry experiences an extremely challenging global healthcare environment.
- Overview and analysis of diversification in the pharma industry split by healthcare sectors
- Analysis of the leading pharma companies diversification strategies
- Financial comparison of diversified versus focused companies
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the opportunities that exist in the area of diversification to gain insights as to whether it is something you should be considering for your organization
- Assess which strategies best fit the needs within your organization and compare them against others in the industry
- Access case study analysis of the top pharmaceutical companies regarding the ways they have diversified and the challenges they have faced
- Using CBRs financial analysis surrounding the top pharmaceutical companys diversification strategies, make the best decisions possible to support your companys current & future planning
Browse through more information OR go to ToC:
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street,
USA Tel: 386-310-3803 GMT
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651