Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Dog Food in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- 2013 is expected to see on-going growth of 9% in volume terms and 12% in current value terms. Growth will be linked to the increase in the number of expats in the UAE, especially with the downturn and political instability in Egypt, Syria and European countries increasing the work force in the UAE. Consequently, dog food consumption will increase in line with dog population growth, to reach 80,000 dogs in 2013 as pet owners seek prepared food for dogs to ensure they are fed the right type of...
Euromonitor International's Dog Food in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dog Treats and Mixers, Dry Dog Food, Wet Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dog Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pet Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Cat Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Other Pet Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
- Conditioner Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Eye Make-Up Market in the UAE to 2017