Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- In order to satisfy increasing demand for milk products, the larger companies - Centrale Laitiere and COPAG - invested in the construction of new production units for sufficient raw milk. La Centrale Laitiere introduced a programme called Fermes Laitieres Imtiyaz in order to insure self-sufficiency in terms of milk supply. The programme supports farmers with both practical advice and financially. Centrale Laitiere commits to purchase all the dairy produced at a set price.
Centrale Laitiere Maroc maintained its lead throughout the review period to hold a 50% value share in 2013. The company has a wide variety of drinking milk products in its portfolio, including pasteurised milk, UHT milk and flavoured milk drinks. The company consolidated its strong position through various strategies including establishing widespread distribution networks reaching urban and rural areas, and heavy investment in new product launches and promotions. Unlike other dairy players, Centrale Laitiere Maroc was the only company to have wide distribution across the country, and the only dairy company to advertise its products on TV. The company also benefited from its partnership with the giant Groupe Danone to lead in terms of innovation and product development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The drinking milk products category is expected to continue its steady growth over the forecast period, with the rising number of dairy players following the growing importance of regional players. The surge of several local players and regional brands will certainly increase the supply of packaged milk, and contribute to a shift in consumption habits away from unpackaged milk. Moreover, the consumption of drinking milk products in Morocco is still low, and there is thus considerable scope for growth in coming years.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Drinking Milk Products industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Drinking Milk Products industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Drinking Milk Products in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Drinking Milk Products in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- How are volatile farmgate prices for milk impacting retail prices and sales performance?
- What are the market opportunities for ethically sourced dairy items?
- Given mounting obesity concerns, are consumers moving from full-fat to reduced fat/fat-free offerings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinking Milk Products in Vietnam
- Drinking Milk Products in Ireland
- Drinking Milk Products in Venezuela
- Drinking Milk Products in Colombia
- Drinking Milk Products in the Philippines
- Drinking Milk Products in Taiwan
- Drinking Milk Products in Serbia
- Drinking Milk Products in Russia
- Drinking Milk Products in Belgium
- Drinking Milk Products in the Netherlands